Pumptec Warranty Information
Limited Warranty on Pumptec Inc. Pumps and Other Pumptec Inc. Products
PUMPTEC INC., as a manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser of each new pump or other product of its’ own manufacture, for a period of one year from the date of shipment from the factory to be free from defects in material and workmanship under NORMAL use and service. “NORMAL use and service” means not to operate in excess of recommended maximum speeds, pressures, temperatures (140 degrees F, 140oF) or handling fluids not compatible with component materials and/or not according to PUMPTEC INC. specifications for purchased product. This warranty does not apply to any pump or other product which has been repaired or altered to affect the performance or reliability of the pump or any other product, or any other product altering the overall performance not obtained from PUMPTEC INC.
Neither this warranty nor any implied, written or spoken of in any circumstance , shall apply to any damage or harm of any kind in any case that shall include but not be excluded in any of all of the following:
- Freight Damage
- Damage from freezing or cavitation
- Damage caused by parts and/or accessories or components not obtained from or approved by an authorized PUMPTEC INC., personnel.
- Any consequential or incidental damages, other than injury to the/any person, arising from the use of any pump, pump/motor assembly, any assembly, equipment, accessory, or any product represented , sold, distributed by PUMPTEC INC., except in states that do not allow the exclusion or limitation or consequential damage.
- Damage due to misapplication and/or misuse. The use of a solution greater than 140 degrees F (140oF) or a fluid with pH less than 7 or greater than 9 could be a misapplication of our anodized recommendations for applications outside of this pH range. Numerous coating choices for aluminum and Stainless Steel components as well as various elastomer choices are available at extra cost.
- Normal wear and tear of moving parts or components affected by moving parts, internal or external parts.
- USE WITH FLAMMABLE MATERIALS, OBJECTS AND FLUIDS ARE ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN.
The liability of PUMPTEC INC., under the foregoing warranty is limited to the repair or replacement (at PUMPTEC INC.’s option) without charge for labor or materials of any parts upon return of the entire pump or other product or of the particular part to the PUMPTEC INC. factory with the warranty period, at the sole expense of the purchaser, which in part shall upon examination appear to PUMPTEC INC.’s satisfaction to have been defective in material or workmanship.
PUMPTEC INC., expressly warrants its’ pump and other products as stated above. There are no expressed, implied, and to include implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to one year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser except in states that do not allow time limitations on implied warranties. There is no implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability when this product is put to an industrial, commercial, or rental use.
No person including any dealer, distributor or representative of PUMPTEC INC., is authorized to make any representation or warranty concerning PUMPTEC INC., products on behalf of PUMPTEC INC., or to assume for PUMPTEC INC., the obligations contained in the warranty. PUMPTEC INC. reserves the right to install the same upon its’ existing product or products then in process or to be manufactured at a later or a determined agreed upon date.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.